Ecommerce

Topic: How long are my products stuck in people's baskets for? Can I release them?

I make and sell one-off items and I keep getting all of my products stuck in people's baskets where they have added it to their basket and then left! How long will they be stuck in the baskets? Can I change this? Can I release them from the baskets myself?

  • Started by: Vicky Taylor
  • Replies: 0
  • Views: 2234
  • Last Post: Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 02:21 PM by Vicky Taylor

Topic: How do I change the currency on my website?

My ecommerce store tends to deal with American customers so I thought it would be a good idea to deal in American Dollars instead of Pound Sterling. Is it possible to do this?

  • Started by: Vicky Taylor
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 2467
  • Last Post: Wed, 22 Nov 2017, 11:01 AM by Shaun Benson

Topic: Why are there so many options on the Shopping Cart Atom config?

Why are there so many options on the Shopping Cart Atom config? Eg Disable Shipping Address, Disable Login ?

  • Started by: Vicky Taylor
  • Replies: 0
  • Views: 2271
  • Last Post: Tue, 31 Oct 2017, 04:35 PM by Vicky Taylor